Hey guys, get ready to use an awesome FM Radio app right on your Windows computer which is not even available officially for this platform. App name is TuneIn Radio and it is available on the Google Play store for free under the Music & Audio category.
App is developed by official TuneIn Inc developer which is listed as Top Developer and the app itself won the Editor’s Choice badge on the Google Play store. Both of these things clearly show that it’s a better app which got almost everything covered.
I’m going to share a working guide on how to get TuneIn Radio for PC download and this guide is going to work on Windows 7/8/XP computers for free. You can easily find millions of users using this app and if you’re a music addicted person then you definitely going to love using it even on your Windows computer.
Officially it isn’t available for Windows platform but still there is a working and legit way through which you will be able to use this app on computer itself. Also the process is not going to be tedious rather very simple.
Special features of TuneIn Radio app
It works via the internet connection and let you search through hundreds of radio channels from all around the world.
You can simply find any channel in your niche genre and then start listening to whatever going on there.
User interface is of top notch quality and elegant as well which will feel make you feel addicted.
You can even listen to hundreds of podcasts going on through the air.
TuneIn Radio for PC Download Guide
Down here I’m sharing the installation guide and you simply need to follow the steps mentioned down here as it is. You don’t need to worry about anything or any trouble or problem as process is simple and if you still find any problem then write it down in the comment section and I’ll sort it out as quickly as possible.
- First you need to get Andy Android emulator software installed on your Windows computer. The software is available for free and it’s trusted by millions of users from all around the world. You can download it from its official website here and then simply follow on screen instructions to complete its installation process.
- Now as the software is ready to be use, login with your Google account in it to enable the 1ClickSync feature (optional). You will see Android tablet like user interface at the end of the setup.
- Now start the software (or it may be already running) and there you will see Google Play store app. Start that app.
- Using the search tool of Google Play store, find out TuneIn Radio Android app and then click on the app in search results.
- Now click on ‘install’ option to complete the installation of this app on your computer for free.
That’s it! You’re done with the process now but don’t forget to share this guide with your friends.