Hello friends get ready to play a game which consists of lots of mini games together and at last it’s going to deliver a perfect user experience to you which you’re going to love for sure. Game name is Pou and here I’ll be sharing an installation guide on how to download Pou for PC which is going to work on any Windows computer.
It is although available for free on the Google Play store under the Casual category but it offers certain features at a cost which is totally dependent on you whether you’re going to pay for them or not.
To begin with I’m going to share its special features out and later half I’ll be sharing that installation guide which you came here searching for.
Special Features of Pou Game app
Down here in this section I’m going to start with sharing all special features of Pou game. Following are the features of Pou which you’re going to play now on your Windows computer.
It got a character named Pou which is everything in this game. You are going to play everything with him and he is so charming and fun to play with that you’re going to get addicted with it for sure.
The awesome quality of graphics performance and the perfectly matching sound effects increases the fun of game playing further and I’m pretty sure that you’re going to love them for sure.
There is achievement levels and special items waiting for you to break them all and get them in your profile. You can even play it with your friends by visiting their home in there and the best part is that you can talk to Pou and he is going to listen and reply you back.
Download Pou for PC Guide
Make sure that the graphics driver version of your PC is updated to its latest version otherwise you may face some troubles during the installation. Following are the steps you follow to get Pou for PC download.
- First get BlueStacks or Andy software downloaded on your computer. Download any one of them and both of them are top class Android emulator softwares.
- Now start the installation of the software you downloaded by simply clicking on its installer file and then following on screen instructions. The process is simple and troubles less.
- Start the software and follow further on screen instructions to complete the setup of the software. You may login with your Google account to keep data synchronized.
- Now using the search tool in BlueStacks and Google Play store app in Andy software, search for Pou game.
- At last, click on Install option to start the automatic download and installation process of the game.
At last, click on ‘Install’ option to complete the installation process and now I’m pretty sure that you will do it successfully. If you do find any trouble then write it down in the comment section and I’ll sort it out soon for you. This was the Pou for PC download guide which you’re successfully done with.